MB Superabrasive products are manufactured utilizing
Vacuum Braze Bonding Technology.
1. Controlled exposure of diamond and CBN particles. This will increase grinding rates and reduce spindle loads.
2. Application-driven spacing and size of diamond and CBN particles to maximize stock removal and tool life.
3. In-house machining capability to part-specific solutions can be designed and produced to required lead times.
4. MB Superabrasives products don’t strip or delaminate as can single-layer products with electroplated bonding systems.
5. Tools can be stripped, rebrazed with fresh abrasive and returned to production.
Hub style assemblies
Sintered Metal Bonded Technology.
1. Powdered metal Bonding designed for each application to increase wear resistance and prolong tool life.
2. Natural, Synthetic Diamond as well as CBN available.
3. Solid and Expandable reamers.
4. Ceramics, grinding wheels, and abrasive materials.